1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd
- From £17,217 to £17,690 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Senior Support Worker (Residential Care) BLUS9401
Salary: £17,217 - £17,690 per annum (depending on relevant qualifications and experience)
37.5 hours per week
Based: The Willows, Leatherhead
Our client is a specialist registered charity supporting people who have multiple disabilities, including visual impairment, learning and physical difficulties, mental health difficulties, acquired brain injury and life limiting conditions. With specialisms acquired over 200 years, they are the leading experts in this field.
• To work with people who have a visual impairment, learning and additional disabilities.
• To ensure individuals are involved and participate in all aspects of their lives and to promote independence and skills development.
• To continue to provide high professional standards.
• To ensure individual’s physical, emotional, educational and recreational needs are met and influence service delivery.
• Enthusiastic and organised with good communication skills.
• The ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
• Experience of working with people who have a disability.
• To be able to use initiative and be flexible.
• To have some team supervision skills. Rota planning and budgetary experience would be an advantage.
Satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check required for the above post.
Applications to be received by 20th December 2013
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
- Blue Octopus Team
Your application for ‘Senior Support Worker (Residential Care) BLUS9401Senior Support Worker (Residential Care) BLUS9401’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!